Vintage Mastercraft Double Bit Cruiser Axe has been completely restored, refinished, and is razor sharp. Head shows normal signs of use and is in very good condition – no cracks, breaks, repairs or chips. Clean stamp on the front of the head is deep and legible; see pics for actual details.
New curly maple Adirondack handle has been HAND-SHAPED, hand sanded, and soaked in boiled linseed oil and hand-rubbed for a clean, smooth look and feel. Clean seal around top and bottom of eye and hung with a hardwood wedge – handle sticks out from head approximately 3/16”.
Comes with a 9/10 ounce English bridle leather sheath that has been treated with leather conditioning oil. The sheath has been assembled with solid brass burr rivets that have been hand peened for a traditional hammered look and has a solid brass Sam Browne button stud closure.
Why you need to buy this axe right now:
• Put it back into service and use it
• It’s a piece of functional art
• Display it in your home or business
• Complete your camping inventory
• Gear-up your bushcraft arsenal
• Add to your axe collection
• Enjoy a piece of history
• Total axe weight – 3 pounds 4 oz.
• Total length of handle – 24.5”
• Edge to edge – 7.75”
• Cutting edge – 4"
• Wedge material – cherry