Three Norlund axes: Trail Blazer cruiser, Tomahawk Hudson Bay, and Voyageur Hudson Bay have been completely restored, refinished, and are razor sharp. All heads shows normal signs of use and are in very good condition – no cracks, breaks, repairs or chips. Heads have clean lines throughout and the stamps are crisp, the Tomahawk has faint Genuine stamped on it due to poll repair, see pics for details.
All axes have are made from American hickory and have been HAND-SHAPED, hand sanded, and soaked in boiled linseed oil and hand-rubbed for a clean, smooth look and feel. Handles have a thin, traditional profile that feels great in hand and would make awesome throwers. Clean seal around top and bottom of eye and hung with walnut wedges – handles stick out from head approximately 3/16”.
Comes with 7/8-ounce English bridle leather sheaths that have been dyed and treated with leather conditioning oil. The sheaths have been assembled with solid brass burr rivets and are hand peened for a traditional hammered look and has solid brass Sam Browne button stud closures.
Why you need to buy these axe right now:
• Use them at your axe throwing league
• Put them in service and use them
• Display them in your home or business
• Complete your camping inventory
• Gear-up your bushcraft arsenal
• Prepare for the zombie apocalypse
• Add to your axe collection
Trail Blazer Specifications:
• Total axe weight – 3 pounds 7 oz.
• Total length of handle – 24”
• Edge to edge – 8.5”
• Cutting edge – 4.75"
• Total axe weight – 2 pounds 2 oz.
• Total length of handle – 16.25”
• Poll to edge – 7”
• Cutting edge – 4.25"
• Total axe weight – 1 pounds 2 oz.
• Total length of handle – 12.25”
• Poll to edge – 5”
• Cutting edge – 3.25"