Vintage Queen Cutlery hatchet has been completely restored, refinished, and is razor sharp. Head has been profiled and sanded to a satin finish and is in very good condition – no cracks, breaks, repairs or chips. Head has clean lines throughout and a clean stamp on the front of the head. See pics for actual details.
New 14” crotch grain hickory handle is stunningly beautiful and has so much natural character. The handle has been HAND-SHAPED, hand sanded, and soaked in boiled linseed oil and hand-rubbed for a clean, smooth look and feel. Handle has a thin, traditional profile that feels great in hand. Clean seal around top and bottom of eye and hung with walnut wedge – handle sticks out from head approximately 3/16”.
Comes with a 9/10 ounce English bridle leather sheath that has been treated with leather conditioning oil. The sheath has been assembled with solid brass burr rivets that have been hand peened for a traditional hammered look and has solid brass Sam Browne button stud closures.
Why you need to buy this axe right now:
• It’s BEAUTIFUL
• Own a piece of history
• Great conversation piece
• Use it at your axe throwing league
• Put it in service and use it
• Display it in your home or business
• Complete your camping inventory
• Gear-up your bushcraft arsenal
• Prepare for the zombie apocalypse
• Add to your axe collection
• Total axe weight – 1 pounds 8 oz.
• Total length of handle – 14”
• Edge to point – 5.”
• Cutting edge – 3.25"