Hand forged bottle opener collaboration by Chris Cash of Mt. Phillip Metal Works and Roy Scott of Vintage Axe Works. Three styles are available: Double Bit, Single Bit Felling, and Carver. Each opener is unique and will naturally vary from piece to piece.
Total length of each opener is approximately 7" and fits nicely in the hand. The edges have been ground up to 320 grit and may be sharp and should be handled with care.
Why you need to buy an axe bottle opener right now:
• They make great gifts
• Unique conversation piece
• Use it in your home, business, and shop
• Complete your camping inventory
• Blacksmith stuff flat-out rules
• Prepare for the zombie apocalypse
• Awesome addition to your axe collection