Vintage Norlund Hatchet – Restored
Vintage Norlund Voyageur Hudson Bay hatchet has been completely restored and refinished and is a great size for axe throwing, hiking, or camping. Head has clean lines throughout and the stamp is crisp, see pics for details.
New 15” hickory handle has been HAND-SHAPED, hand sanded, and hand-rubbed with multiple coats of boiled linseed oil for a clean, smooth look and feel, and has, beautiful grain. Handle has a profiled belly and that feels great in hand. Clean seal around top and bottom of eye and hung with walnut wedge – handle sticks out from head approximately 3/16”.
Comes with a 7/8 ounce English bridle leather sheath that has been treated with leather conditioning oil. The sheath has been assembled with solid brass burr rivets that have been hand peened for a traditional hammered look and has a solid brass Sam Browne button stud closure.
Why you need to buy this axe right now:
• Put it in service and use it
• Use it at your favorite axe throwing venue
• Display it in your home or business
• Complete your camping inventory
• Gear-up your bushcraft arsenal
• Prepare for the zombie apocalypse
• Add to your axe collection
• Total axe weight –1 pounds 7 oz.
• Total length of handle – 15”
• Poll to edge – 5.5”
• Cutting edge – 3.5"